Howdy, Y'all:

k6-266, slackware 7.1, kernel 2.2.16, two 3c509,
aDSL modem: ZyTel Prestige 600, mindspring/earthlink account,
ipchains 1.3.9 17-Mar-1999.

 I've just installed rp-pppoe-3.0 with a mindspring aDSL modem and it is
configured as MASQUERADE.  I would like to enable an apache web
server that can be reached from both sides: internet & LAN.

Do I simply add port 80 to input & forward ?

Can I 'forward' and use one of the internal LAN computers as the web server.

Chuck