Originally to: All

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Alan Womack wrote:

> I'm trying to download the text manuals for the linux pam modules to my palm
pilot, but there is the appearance of old style double strike for emphasis text
all over the docs.

> e.g. a L(backspace)Li(backspace)in(backspace)n
>
> What utility to remove this backspacing and doubling of characters so they
would be over-written?

> Alan
>
> I dl'd the text file from the kernel.org website documentation of pam

col -b

I guess.

Lawson
---oops---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
-

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list