Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:42:16 -0500
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

127.0.0.1
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown)
    (expanded from: 127.0.0.1)

... while talking to hartford-hwp.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 127.0.0.1... User unknown

--gBAMgENo000872.1039560136/hartford-hwp.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; hartford-hwp.com
Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:58:47 -0500

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; hartford-hwp.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:42:16 -0500

--gBAMgENo000872.1039560136/hartford-hwp.com