[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I dont think a reinstall was nessasary at all, all you needed to do
> was  remove the pppsetup files in /etc/ppp .

That's what I did first, then rebooted, it still did not work. Then I
reinstalled all the network n1 files. That must have killed all the pppsetup
stuff, however, then kppp would not connect just giving the message:
interface
is down.

I am sending this message out of RH7.3 more as a test. Since for the last 2
weeks I could not send messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] using my
philonline.com ISP. The messages bounce back with: relay=zeus.kernel.org host
not found, yet yesterday in SW8.0 a test message went trough. To send e-mail
in RH to this list I have to use my alternate ISP.

Regards
--
Peter

ps: it did not go out again in RH with exmh mailer now I am trying SW with
kmail.