This report is far too incomplete to get a good response. First of all, your earlier message asked about applications "like Xwindows", and the ones you list here neither include X nor are similar to it in any interesting way I can think of.

Second, selected, context-free log output gives a troubleshooter almost nothing to go on.

Specific comments interspersed below.