At 11:28 PM 8/29/2003 +0000, Anupam wrote:
+ Hi All
+
+ I have been principally using KDE.
+ I have Gnome configures.
+ So I decided to configure Ice-WM.
+ Does anyone know how to configure the desktop by adding different backgrounds
+ add icons to Ice-WM?

I thought it's a kernel newbie list.

Nope. And the fact that the word "kernel" is in the name of the hosting domain (*not* the name of the list itself) does not make it so. The list is for general, beginner level questions.

Sorry, Frank, but I don't know the answer to the (perfectly reasonable) question you asked. I use neither KDE nor icewm.