Greetings and thank you.. I crossed my fingers and tried it.. Awesome
to this old fella.. Wrote to module on one machine then hot plugged
it on another and read it.. Back to the original machine and it was
still there in all its glory.. I even tried it without proper umount
and it was still OK.. I wont do this as a practice of course. <grin>

Another nice tool for us to play with, eh?

Best,

Hal