From: Juan Facundo Suárez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:13 AM
To: linux-newbie list
Subject: Re: 2 NIC cards not talking

Sorry, i don't understand at all. You say that you have two cards, in the
same machine, are them in the same subnet ? why don't you put one, wich
connects to "outside" in one, and the other in another subnet?. I have
working a firewall/router with iptables, and the card is connected to de
adsl-modem has 192.168.1.10, and the card to brins internet to the lan has
192.168.0.1.

 If you cannot ping from a machine in one subnet, to another in other
subnet, maybe you need to load the kernel-module wich does that job.

--
Facundo Suárez
Neuquén - Argentina