Anshuman Singh Rawat wrote:
Hi,
This might be the wrong question for this list, but I am giving it a shot.

I got the following error while compiling some module -

Arping.xs:153: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make: *** [Arping.o] Error 1

Now line 153 in the source is -

memcpy(enet_src, src_mac->ether_addr_octet,6);

where

u_char enet_src[6] = {0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,0x00};

struct ether_addr *src_mac;

struct ether_addr { u_char ether_addr_octet[6]; };

are the definitions.

I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is.
Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks.
Anshuman

.

Subscribe to and try:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may get a better responce.

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard               Just a few small tears between
a.k.a Greven, TuxPower                   Someone happy and one sad