On Monday 05 July 2004 17:22, Kenneth Stephen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I downloaded the iso images for Redhat v9 from ftp.redhat.com and
> burnt CD's with them. I am using xcdroast, and I expected that simply
> burning the iso images would result in the first CD being bootable.

They are bootable, i have them here. It must be the way you burn them.
Without going into detail because this happens a lot, i have "thrown up a
""large"" in MB's web page, i will send its URL in a personal mail to you,
(I have a quota) nowadays on my website, i seemed to have gotten too popular
and my ISP has santioned me.

You may of course copy it and redistribute it, albeit a one off made in 5
minutes no good page...
Of course you get the spelling mistakes for free.

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of thieves because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/