I am a newbie to linux. Just partitioned my drive and installed Fedora Core 2 on a 10G partition. The partition and install went very smoothly and I am exploring linux but am stuck trying to get internet access.

I'm on a Dell D600 laptop with a Centrino chip (wireless) trying to access a WLAN in my home.

When I looked at what was running in XP for the internet connection it was:

Intel Pro / Wireless LAN 2100 3A mini pci adapter

When I go to set up a wireless internet connection in linux, this is not listed in the adapters list.

Is this wireless card compatible with Fedora Core 2 or do I need to download a driver or adapter for it? If so, how and where?

Thanks!

AB