I got this error message as shown below  . . .
How do I change the /root/.ssh/known_hosts file?
It seems encrypted . . .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
   @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now
(man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just
been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote
host is
23:52:d4:e8:6a:75:72:ed:78:cb:31:1f:6a:ff:b4:ea.
Add correct host key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts to get
rid of this message.
Offending key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:7
RSA host key for 192.168.0.1 has changed and you have
requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.