Forgot the & after the 2

Hi,

I have never used xdm, gdm or kdm. In fact I hate them. If I want to start X I
type startx. If I want to start X of another WM in another VT I type in the
terminal for example:

startx /usr/bin/gnome-session -- :2& or

startx /opt/kde/bin/startkde -- :2& or whatever WM.

Now you can put this in a small sript may be call it WM2 and start it from a
terminal. That's not automatic as such but I know in Fedora and KDE such
scripts can be started automatically after the WM or desktop is up and running.

Regards
--
Peter