It is. But if you send a "thank you" note (IMHO, you don't need to send
everyone a thank you when they give you some advice), try sending it just
to the person and NOT the mailinglist.

(tip: do NOT reply again to this mail)

> Uh...I thought that is what this list is for?
>
> Michael Toth was kind enough to write:
> >

> >Thanks everyone, I was able to finally recompile the kernel so it worked, except I
>screwed it all up and am now going to start over from scratch and do it correctly...
> >
> >Jonny Olsen wrote:
> >
> >> on another note....... i'm trying to get a few newbie linuxusers together so we
>can exchange ideas and discoveries........ if u're interested let me know
> >>

> >  This would be good.  I have some basic UNIX knowledge, University of Minnesota
>computer programming classes were good for that, at least.  I would like to work
>something out!
> >
> >Mike
> >

> --
> Theo. Sean Schulze
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Karel Bemelmans, Narfum Inc.
   Home of the Belgian Punkrockers

  [-- Contact --] -->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [-- Website --] -->  http://www.narfum.org

   <--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/neat_signature.cgi" -->