HOWARD HM BEVAN wrote:

>      Sorry this is off topic, but I couldnt think of a better bunch of
>      people to ask.
>
>      I've just bought an AMD-266 along with a Chaintech 5AGM2 main
>      board. I'd like to overclock this but I'm not sure if I fully
>      understand how to.

if you don't know how, do you know why? did you buy a good coolingsystem
for your chip? overclocking isn't something you just want to do,
unless you know what your doing. you can destroy your chip and may
spend a lot of time fixing an unstable system. here are some sources
for information  http://www.tomshardware.com/overclock.html
and http://www.sysopt.com/overc.html if you really must.

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * harleysville, pa
http://www.voicenet.com/~blindman