Marcus Johnson wrote:

> Thank you Kenneth for the posting of the Linux-Newbie FAQ!  Is there
> a tool or tools creating FAQs?  I need something (for a different
> list) to make it easy to maintain parallel HTML and ASCII versions.

Unfortunately, Marcus, I must state that it was a manual effort.
However, on the LDP site, you can find a link to an sgml-tools package
using by the LDP guys. They create documents in sgml, and then convert
the documents into a lot of other formats. I downloaded the tools, but
found that my version of PERL was not good enough for it to work. When I
get around to upgrading PERL, then I will install this tool package.

If you try it out, let me know how it turns out.

Kenneth

--
There is no such thing as luck. 'Luck' is nothing but an absence of bad luck.