From:   "Doin' the Bull Dance  Feelin' the Flow..." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent:   Thursday, October 01, 1998 9:37 PM
To:     "linux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        Lots of questions...

ok - I just got my linux box pretty much running.  I got X running, and all
of that now.  So, I have a few questions...

I do a little bit of C programming now and again, so anything other than the
gnu compiler would be cool.  Anyone know where I can get one for my Linux
machine?

I know that Xdoom is out there somewhere - where do I get it?

Any word processing programs, games, and those type of everyday use programs
that I can get?  I know that is a VERY broad question, but I don't know
where else to start...

Also, is there are any specific web / ftp sites that have lots of Linux
goodies.  I have some CD's that I have yet to go thru that came with my
installation, but I figured that I would also start browsing on the web.

Thanks in advance...

-Evan-

 << File: RFC822.TXT >>