How do you set the CLASSPATH environment variable for KAFFE

When I use SET and EXPORT - I get an error message about CLASSPATH not
being a command.
When I use setenv - I get a message about setenv being invalid

Also where does Kaffe place its class files?
--
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

                                - PUBLIC ENEMY
Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the
weak,
through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper,
and the finder of lost sheep.
                                - ART of WAR Cypress Hill

RH5     17728385