Ted Gervais wrote:
<snip>

cp ppp-on ppp-up
 and edited ppp-up:
I only use ppp-up with no arguments so I deleted everything after the
first two lines through the 'if' statement where it compares the argument
with NULL.  I then deleted everything after the line 'exit 0'.
Just before 'exit0' I put:
route del default eth0
route add default ppp0

 It works for me.  Now that I've said it, we may get several examples of
a correct way to do it!
:-)
Chuck

--