This isn't really Linux related, but its an issue that comes up a lot with
Linux for people who run multiple OS's...

I just ordered Solaris from Sun, and I plan on partitioning my HD when I get
it so I can run Solaris and Windoze on the same machine.  I don't have
partition magic or anything like that for Windoze...and my friend developed
some problems using fdisk under DOS...like an erradication of his cache.
That isn't a problem i want to deal with.

So, can anyone tell me (assuming that the CD with Solaris doesn't have a
nice version of fdisk on it) how to partition my HD so that it doesn't go
nuts on me.  By the time I will need to partition it, I will have a CD
burner to back up my hard drive, so I can take *some* risky action if
needed...

Thanks.

-Evan-