Just curious:  If I install a source RPM, and "Make"/install
it, Will a "rpm -e <source-RPM>" remove only the source,
or will it also get the application and make-waste (.o files)
as well.

It would seem to me that in the ideal case, running an install
script after "Make"ing the source would create a new package,
just for the app, thereby separating the source from the binary,
allowing them to be delt with on an individual basis.
Is this usually the case?  I'd like to get a few source RPMs,
but don't want the source wasting space once the binary is built.

Thanks,
        Bryan Scaringe