>Tom Bernett wrote:

>> When I saw that the name of this list had 'Newbie' in it, I figured this
>> is the place for me.  But, I've been lurking here for a week or so and I
>> must say, YOU GUYS DON'T TALK LIKE NEWBIES!

I meant to respond to your question, but deleted the message.  You were
asking I think about being able to boot Linux from the OS/2 bootmanager.
This *has* to be done before you install Linux.  There is a mini howto
devoted to this, and if you follow the instructions it goes easily.
Basically create and format the partion in OS/2, add it to you bootmanager
menu, then install Linux.  I believe you also have to put lilo in your
Linux boot partition rather than the MBR.  Find the mini howto.  HTH.

Charles Farinella<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>