Hi, all.
I am using slakware 3.5 dan would like to install sajber jukebox
(a very nice mp3 player, imho). After do a "./configure",
I type "make" and it reports a error message regarding to QT include
file. Then I download the latest QT version 1.42 sources, but I got
the same problem :(

Running the binary version of jukebox give me a "Segmentation Fault"
error messages.

A few months ago, I installed it on Slakware 3.3 and successed.
What should I do? Please... I miss jukebox so much ;(
btw, don't ask me to switch to x11amp, i still love jukebox :)

Thanks in advance,
Wiro.

--
Like Dangdut and Iwan Fals, Linux is lifestyle.