To all of those that helped with where ncftp put the files that I downloaded
(1stflight, & Matthew Sachs) thank you.  Now that I have been able to
install fvwm95 2.0.43b, how do I force Linux to use it as the default x
windows?  Also, is there any way to edit the menu's that come up when using
the left or right mouse button on the desktop (specifically, I have upgraded
Netscape Communicator, and do not want to have to use the command line to
start the program, would like to get rid of the older version)

Thank you
Monty