According to onslaught: While burning my CPU.

> I am having trouble unsubscribing from this list...

The message from majordomo (which you recived when subscribing says) !!

Welcome to the linux-newbie mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

you can send mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following

    unsubscribe linux-newbie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

#### No info available for linux-newbie.

My comment, do not put ANYTHING else in the message, not even a signature.

--
Regards Richard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Merry Xmas to all, and may all your troubles be small (ones).