LILO Boot difficulties.

I have recently upgraded from RedHat v4.1 to v5.1

On v4.1 I used the following lilo.conf file:

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
other=/dev/hdb1                 #location of partition
 label=win95            #name of OS for boot menu
 table=/dev/hdb         #location of partition table for /dev/hdb1
 loader=/boot/any_d.b   #located on D: drive
other=/dev/hda1
 label=dos              #DOS
 table=/dev/hda
image=/boot/vmlinuz
 label=linux            #Linux
 root=/dev/hda2
 read-only

This would load my win95 system as default from my second hard disc.

When I insert the following into my v5.1 lilo.conf file:
other=/dev/hdb1         #location of partition
 label=win95            #name of OS for boot menu
 table=/dev/hdb         #location of partition table for /dev/hdb1
 loader=/boot/any_d.b   #located on D: drive
and run /sbin/lilo I get the message:
 No such file or directory

If I copy the any_d.b file from the v4.1 instalation to /boot in the
v5.1 instalation and run lilo I get the following message:
 Chain loader is version 18. Expecting version 20

I have been trying to go through all of the CD, and I am reasonable
sure that it does not contain a file called any_d.b

Any hints would be appreciated.

My hard discs are too small to keep both Linux and Win95 on one disc.

Regards from Kjell....