Cool, it's stable, I mostly got a handle on it, Linux that is.  I've
successfullt moved sendmail, apache, and wuftp to the server and they are
going it alone this week.  WHoo Hoo........

SO, I can't find any info on how to remove Lilo.  The docs and such dicuss
how to revert back to booting winderz niney five, but I want to change the
fat32 partition to linux native and boot Linux everytime, no floppy, no
lilo.

As a server it's important that the machine can do a "shutdown -r now" and
come back up without keystrokes from me, I'd like to be able to do it
remotely etc.  Anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks,

DAve.

"On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at
the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting -- died"