Good morning all!

I'm using Redhat 5.2 on an old 486 that I'd like to be a dedicated ftp
server for a small department.  Ftpd seems to be working fine, but I can't
log in to it.  I'm wondering what files need to be edited (and with what) to
allow anonymous FTP access.  At this moment I can connect to it, but I can't
log in to it with anything.  Every username and password I try the ftp
server will deny.

I've read all the man files 'till I was blue in the face so I obviously
missed something.  If someone could tell me what it is I'd appreciate it.

Scott.