Ladies and Gentelmen,

At boot time I see the following messages:

sounblaster audio driver Copyright by Hannu Savolainen
sb: dsp reset failed
/lib/modules/preffered/misc/sb.o : init_module: Device or resouce busy
sound: Device or resource busy
YM3812 and OPL-3 driver Copyright.....
/lib/modules/preffered/misc/opl3.0 : init_module:Device or resource busy
sound:Device or resource busy

What does this mean ?

I didn't configured yet my sound card. I tried only once with
Soundconfig but it didn't work.

The messages show that is something already installed (sb.o and opl3)
but how can I find out what resouces are those modules looking for ?

My sound card has a chip Analog Devices 1816.(it is pnp)

In WIN95 the settings are:

Win Sound System
Base Port 530h-53Fh
IRQ 05