http://www.cs.hut.fi/ssh

ftp://www.cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh

You can't GET an rpm, nor would you want one. You have to compile it:

./configure ; make ; make install (the last done as root)

Make sure you add a line to run sshd when your computer restarts.

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, 1stFlight ! wrote:

> I'm working in an area where security is an issue...but so is remote
> access. I'm told that using secure shell (ssh?) is a way to allow me to
> login as root on a RedHat 5.2 system while automatically encrypting the
> data transfer  (namely root's password). My question is ..where to I
> find the rpm for ssh, then how do I configure it? I haven't had much
> luck with the documentation on the CD in this area. Thanks!!

_Deirdre  *  http://disclaimer.deirdre.org  *  http://www.deirdre.net
"Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system," said
[Paul] Maritz, Microsoft's group vice president for platforms and
applications. "There are and will be large numbers of applications
available for it."