According to cristian: While burning my CPU.

> Hi Jagar,
>
> Your virus is now mailing with your message about the PS2 mouse.
> It takes the same adress and subject as the original message.
>
> I am mailing as user. I deleted immediatelly the message from inbox and
> from trash (NETSCAPE). CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS A DANGER FOR ME
> ANYMORE ? IT IS THE FIRST TIME I DEAL WITH A VIRUS IN LINUX.

I said in my message happy99.exe, its a WIN9x thing, need i say more.

Jaguar or jager whoever he is, seems to have run the executable on his WIN
machine, now his machine has sent it to the linux-newbie list because he
wrote a message to that list, where i can assure you more folks will run it,
"dispite of warnings from knowing persons" spreading it even more.

Linux has no problem with happy99.exe.

Its i belive a win98 32 bit program

So its not a "VIRUS" in linux as you say.

--
Regards Richard.