At 05:13 PM 2/6/99 -0500, Rod Gotty wrote:
>Can someone please refer me to where I can get software for Linux that provides
>browser based email services for Linux.
[rest deleted]

Support for pop3 and imap are included in every standard Linux distribution.
This should be enough to permit users to access e-mail from Netscape or IE.
Or are you looking for something more specific than this?

762 Garland Drive
Palo Alto, CA  94303-3603
650.321.3561 voice     650.322.1209 fax          [EMAIL PROTECTED]