Hello!

To give up windows is an exciting idea. But after thinking it over , I find that it's
impossible for me, at least, for now, because of
the lack of APPLICATIONS.

Here's a long list of applications I need, not containing miscellaneous utilities:

Internet related appss:
        A powerful email client that support multi-account and auto-filtering to
replace Calypso
        A powerful downloading utility that support drag&drop and clipboard monitoring
to replace Net Vampire
        A powerful web-mirroring tool to replace Teleport Pro

Web authoring tools:
        A excellent WYSISWYG HTML editor to replace Macromedia Dreamweaver
        An advanced HTML editor to replace Homesite
        A web graphics authoring tool suite to replace CorelDraw+Photoshop+Gif Animator

User interface:
        A neat, fast file manager

Entertainment:
        Full-function Media player to replace winamp and XingMpeg Player

Development:
        A complete application development environment(for C)

Other:
        A powerful word processing appication to replace Word
        Diagram authoring tool to replace Visio

Waiting for your suggestion.

A Debian lover