First I'd like to thank everyone for this great list.  I've been
lurking for a few weeks now and have found so many useful suggestions.
Anyway, on to my problem.
I'm using:
Redhat 5.2  Kernel 2.0.36<-(or whatever that's supposed to be)
KDE 1.1

I've used the KDE utility kppp to configure my dial-up account for my isp.
I've gotten it to work just fine with dynamic ip addresses.  But, my isp
also uses dynamic, or automatic assigning of dns servers.  How can I
configure my ppp connection to retrieve the dns numbers automatically?  By
the way, I'm not against the command line, it's just that the kpp utility
really simplifies things.  All you help is appreciated, thanks.

Gabe Wilkerson