Hello all,

        I am running a 486 under windoze and am planning to defect to linux, though
I'll be keeping windoze around for photoshop and stuff. I was thinking of
installing and running slackware with enlightenment as a window manager. Any
thoughts or recommendations on slackware you think I should know about? I've
heard Red Hat is easier to install but I ain't got 50 dollars to spend on it. I
have some experience in unix, namely System V, IRIX, Free BSD and Amiga Os.
        Thanks for any help you can offer!

        Cheers,
        Dom

Dominic McDonald-Aveyard    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    ICQ 14555243
Our wedding album: http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com/HeatherAndDom/

Sex Goddess Jewellery   http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com
+Fine Silver Celtic knotwork and custom jewellery of all varieties.+