Strange problem here... I'm moved from Redhat 5.0 to 5.1... Did a full clean
load of 5.1 (drive problems sparked the upgrade)

I'm using KDE 1.0... I've got the source distribution... It compiled fine on
my 5.0 box and works fine on my slackware box (just tested this). But I
can't compile it on my 5.1 box. The support modules complains about QwSprite
libs and every other module throws out a "ld exited with error 1" or
something like that... Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did you
get around it ?

Oh yes, I definitely have qt and libgr installed ... Checked that....

-----
Wayne Pascoe (GiT)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money!