Hello,

I'm using fetchmail+PINE for reading mail on my geocities account,
but I have several problems:
1. Incoming mail servers is: mail.geocities.com
and when I send letter via PINE - it makes the sender's address as
the following: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
but I don't need the word "mail." there....
can I remove it somehow?

2. I can't make PINE show Subject and To fields in INBOX folder;
I was trying to set up the string: index-format=MSGNO TO FROM SUBJECT
etc
but for the fields To and Subj it just shows empty spaces...

3. ...and what about message headers - everything is vica versa:
I can't remove anything from there, although I tried to set up
the string: customized-headers=TO FROM SUBJECT

can someone help, plz?

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/underground/4204