At 07:10 PM 4/11/99 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
>I have had 2.2.5 compiled since Fri Apr 9 15:50:33 EDT 1999.  I rebooted
>with it about 3 minutes after it finished compiling.  I've been using it
>ever since.  :)  When I compiled 2.2.2 a while ago, I forgot the line
>printer and parallel port support modules.  When I compiled 2.2.5, I built
>them in (I use them all the time... why build them as modules?)
>
>       - Mike

Were you asking me? If so ... no reason at all, if you're doing a new
compile anyway. If you're not, it might be easy to add in the module than to
do another recompile. Just tryinh to mention all the possibilities, so the
original poster knows he has choices.

762 Garland Drive
Palo Alto, CA  94303-3603
650.328.4219 voice                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]