I want to install redhat in my computer which is at present running
with windows 95 .It has got a total disk space of 2.1 GB and a free space
of 1.2 GB so please tell me how to do the partition and install redhat in
one of its partitions.It has got 16MB RAM.can I get the full details of
installing redhat b'coz I already installed the redhat with slight
knowledge of installation and the whole process was over by saying that you
have installed the redhat successfully but whenever I boot the computer it
automatically boots in windows 95 that is in C: partition.please tell me
how to boot it in linux if my installation is correct
                                        thanks for your earlier response
                                                           samson