You need to make a Linux native partition. That means use the Linux fdisk
program (or some front end to it provided by Red Hat) to make part of your
hard disk into a partiion that Linux can use.

If your disk now is fully used by a Windows or DOS partition, you will need
either to resize it or replace it with a Linux partition. Various HowTos
describe how to do all of this (available online at
http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX-3.html#ss3.1 and probably on
your RH CD).

If you describe the specifics of your situation, I or someone may be able to
give you more focused help, but it would take too long to cover every
possible variant of what you *might* want or need to do.

At 09:00 AM 5/7/99 +300500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    While I am installing rehat linux it is asking to asking to make linux
>native partition  so what to do at this juncture

762 Garland Drive
Palo Alto, CA  94303-3603
650.328.4219 voice                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]