Jacob (Mettavihari)

> >I have another questions on TCP/IP
> >
> >My ISP has gateway 204.143.107.33
> >and My machine on the Lan of my ISP is 204.143.107.46
> >
> >When I now set up a Seperate Lan in another place
> >and login to MY machine 204.143.107.46 on my ISP's Lan
> >will that be the Gateway that I have to give when setting up my Lan,
> >or will I have to give the ISP's gateway 204.143.107.33   ?

I think I have not described myself well enough.

My main server 204.143.107.46 is actually installed at my ISP's office,
and is part of their Lan
I have fitted a modem to it and dial into my machine.
my main server will be connected to my local lan vith a PPP interface.

with thanks,
Jacob (Mettavihari)