Hello,
Windows is a pain but I think I can help.(welll I'm
also stuck with it)
TO be able to Dial up to a LINUX machine from windows.

Go to the Dial up icon of the connection, right click
get in to properties in side theres a tab named server
types.
change it from PPP to slip
or cslip.
I'm not sure it works but if it doesn't can you please
tell me so.

It should work.

                                            Eric
Peters

--- "IBRIC - International Buddhist Research & Info.