Hello,  I just did a new install of RedHat 6.0
I picked up the latest kernel to update my system but I don't have the
'make' command!  Did I need to install the 'kernel development files'
during setup?  If so, how can I rerun setup so I can correct this without
reinstalling all of redhat 6.0?
Thanks in advance.

                              _    __     __    _
                          /\_/ \__/  \___/  \__/ \_/\
Nasser Hasian            /\/ \_/  \__/   \__/  \_/ \/\ "Those Of You
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/\_/ \__/  \___/  \__/ \_/\/  That Think You
Alias: Ranma             /\/ \_/  \__/   \__/  \_/ \/\  Know Everything
www.primenet.com/~ranma  \/\_/ \__/  \___/  \__/ \_/\/  Are Annoying To
                         /\/ \_/  \__/   \__/  \_/ \/\  Us That Do."
                         \/\_/ \__/  \___/  \__/ \_/\/
                          \/ \_/  \__/   \__/  \_/ \/

*** Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and in no way reflect those of Primenet

This disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado,
tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God,
neglect, damage from improper .planfile reading, incorrect line voltage,
improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or
altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic
boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and
incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor
vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass,
mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited
to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or
emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).