I'm sorry if I seem to be repeating myself, but just after I posted this the
company's mail-server went out for a couple of weeks. I haven't seen this
post on the list nor have I seen any of the responses. If the message did
get to the list and got answered, please mail me directly with your
answer(s) in order not to further bother the list. TIA. BTW, if this is
important: my configuration since this weekend is SuSE 6.1 (kernel 2.2.5) on
a Compaq Presario 1234 (laptop).