According to Daniel Knapp: While burning my CPU.

> > I was wondering if there is any way to uninstall an rpm?
>
> RTFM.

The biggest problem with saying RTFM is that a newbie does not even know the
meaning.

> rpm -e package name
>
> -Dan
>

> Dan Knapp:                        C/C++ Developer
> eMail:                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Member: FPSGE                http://fpsge.notrix.de
> Member: OGRE            http://www.teamtnt.com/ogre
> "Microsoft gives you Windows, UNIX gives you the whole house."

The above needs a small but important correction;

"Microsoft SELLS you Windows, unix GIVES you the whole house."

Bill only takes he "gives" nothing.
Anyway in a World without fences, who needs "Gates".??

--
Regards Richard.