Paul Wideman wrote:

> All, I just installed RedHat 6.0 a few days ago, and so far it's working
> great. I just have one problem, and that deals with trying to set up a
> username for myself, other than root.

As far as PPP goes, use KDE's KPPP. Easy as pie to set up and you don't
need special privilege.

Mark E Drummond                    Royal Military College of Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                Computing Services
Linux Uber Alles                                        perl || die

       ...there are two types of command interfaces in the world of
                    computing: good interfaces and user interfaces.
                                   - Dan Bernstein, Author of qmail

PGP Fingerprint = 503D A72D AF41 2AD1 D433 C514 98D9 9A39 B25A 2405