Hi everyone,

        I have a linux box running slackware.  I have 10 novell netware boxes
running of the linux box for internet access.  I was wondering if it is possible
to monitor what each one of the users is actually looking at?

I would like to know when they are hotmailing instead of working :)

The other idea would be to keep a track of when they go to to hotmail or star
wars, ie create a hotmail log file or somehintg ??? any ideas.

BTW nothing against hotmail or star wares, just not getting work done around
here at the moment :)

Thanks

Hope to hear your ideas.

Rod Farmer