linux as a whole is y2k ok, we're just waiting for all the applications to
become that as well ;)

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, David Rysdam wrote:

> RTFM
>
> http://redhat.google.com/redhat?q=y2k&search=redhat
>
> Richard Salts wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone on this list tell me whether or not RH Linux 6.0 is Y2K ready?
> >
> > Richard
>
> --
> My public encryption key is available from
> www.az.com/~drysdam/crypt/rysdam.gpg.html
> and of course www.keyserver.net

Michael B. Trausch                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V: (419) 838-8104                                  F: (815) 846-9374

   "Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that
   curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly."
                                                - Arnold Edinborough