[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Does anybody know where I can get (or even if I can get) written
> confirmation that slackware versions 2.2.1 and 2.0.35 are Y2K
> compliant?

Linux measures time in the number of seconds since January 1, 1970 and
because Linux is 32 bit it won't have a problem until somewhere in
2040 because the number will be too damn big.  By that time I'd say
that  someone would have come up with a "fix".  So I wouldn't worry at
all  about Linux and Y2K, just check your hardware.

--
Regards, Steve Youngs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ICQ: 34307457