On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, TAG wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was following your discussion about dumb terminals.  Can you perhaps
> give info on how to actually connect it software wise - I have had a look
> at the how-to for text terminals and it is too much for my knowledge to
> handle.
>

>From what I know, all you have to do is hardware connect it, then add a
line to /etc/inittab that says, "Hey, there's a terminal on port
yaadayaada".  My problem is that I'm lacking the hardware part!!  :)

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers       http://adk.hypermart.net/
PGP Public Key is available at hkp:[EMAIL PROTECTED], or at:
   http://wcnet.org/~mtrausch/pubkey.txt, or finger:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office                  E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Customer: I'm running Windows '98 Tech: Yes. Customer:  My computer isn't
working now.  Tech:  Yes, you said that.